Sunday 29 August 2010

On going

Think I've bitten off a little more than I originally thought with this. Still doing it though.

So far I've created around 120 new teams with kits/colours, dates and other details.

This fills my league as follows

Premier

Division 1

Division 2

Division 3 west : Division 3 East

Division 4
Group 1: 2 : 3 :4 : 5 :6

20 teams in each divsion from premier to division 3s and 6-8 teams in each group of division 4

I'm aiming to create realistic team names so has taken a while. Working on Non players now and then onto players.

With players for the first league going to take a long team with at least 20players per team working out at around 2400 new players, I'm considering making an extension to the English leagues to A test to see if things work and B because it'd be good to play via established teams.

One of the issues with creating a league using countries I'm not from is the team names. It's easy to find towns/villages and cities but it's much harder to do the name. For example in the UK you get teams with names United, athletic, town, city but I'm not so sure about Scandanavia.

No comments:

Post a Comment